Thursday, July 06, 2006

Excess Dog Hair Options


Many people desire non shedding or short coated dogs to minimize the trauma of grooming or vacuuming. I have short coated dogs and one dog that requires some grooming. One of my dogs is black with white, one white with black and the other liver and white. I sweep my floors quite regularly (it's very therapeutic) and the color of the hair swept up is always gray. I haven't figured that out yet. But I just had to share an alternative use for all that excess dog hair and some creative uses for the end result.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....seems like you took a spill from the hammock perhaps??? Or added a little something to the lemonade?

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this. it is very informative especially for pet owners like me. i learned a lot from it.

god bless!

-andrei
dog bathing-4less.com

 
UA-4111843-1