Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What I Found at The End of the Rainbow


One of the things I love about carving out a rewarding career in something I'm so passionate about is the absolute unknown each day will bring. A business has to at least pay the bills, so my sign of success is I'm still at it after nearly 9 years full time while supporting my girls and savoring every day of it.




I've met a lot of really supportive, interesting, kind people throughout the U.S. and I dare say, even in the Southern Hemisphere, through the sales and marketing of Har-Vest.

One such woman, Rochelle Lesser, whose emails initially kept ending up in my spam folder,persevered (for which I'm grateful!) and in the ensuing months I've had the pleasure to talk to her about our shared passions and peruse the absolutely jam packed website she maintains -- as well as a daily maintained useful blog. And now, she has placed Har-Vest on her website in the hopes that it will expand the market and help support her most worthwhile foundation. And I encourage you to explore The Land of Pure Gold.

3 comments:

SchoolPsyc said...

Rachel, how sweet to see my guy over at your blog. I really am hoping folks can discover this GReat product.

SchoolPsyc said...

I just added a big entry at my blog ( http://landofpuregold.wordpress.com ) about HAR-VEST. I do hope someone notices.

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

Nice Posted! Its so very informative and knowledgeable for your visitors or readers.
Thank You for sharing.. Keep up the good work..


More Power,
Mara Brown
Pooper Scooper

 
UA-4111843-1