Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's really really official now


The ornamental trees are dropping their colorful and sometimes scented petals in little flurries as gusts of wind with hints of warm air waft through on my walks these days. Much preferred flurries to the snowflakes of just a few weeks and months ago. I think it's officially spring. I'm going to have to plan my flower pots very very soon!
I have as usual overwhelming amounts of things to do and people to see and places to go and things to mail and who knows what else BUT today I officially became a proud member of those with U.S. Patents. Now I have to come up with some mnemonic to commit number 7,370,608 to memory!

I also have to organize and order a new woven tag! An expense I'm proud to make!




OUT OF DATE!!!

No comments:

 
UA-4111843-1