Saturday, August 08, 2009

Har-Vest goes a walkin'


Marketing a product you believe in but essentially gave birth to is, for me, an arduous task.

Whenever I start to feel defeated in my quest to increase sales, someone or something comes along to blow wind in my sagging sails and I continue to cross the ocean hoping to land in a port sometime soon. Sid of Tennessee sent me a beautiful video he posted on You Tube regarding a Juvenile Diabetes fundraiser close to home as his beautiful daughter deals with the trials and tribulations of that devastating illness in search of a cure. Sid's daughter, Caroline, has Hardy, her yellow lab service dog, sporting a Har-Vest in public access world, to help her on her journey.

Thanks Sid, for blowing a little wind into my sails!

No comments:

 
UA-4111843-1