Monday, June 08, 2009

I Love Dug

I laughed. I cried. I had fun with all 3 of my kids!!! And at last, a film for all ages that shows an honest portrayal of what dogs think. I don't want to give it away, because if ever a movie should be seen by dog lovers, this is the one to see. And it's in 3-D which is sort of cool. But it's really the story that resonated.

In this Pixar movie called UP we learn about the cone of shame, the real distraction squirrels can be, and a dog collar translator that tells us in English what dogs are thinking that nuanced observers can learn without spoken language.

Take your kids, your friends, your parents and if your dog is a service dog, take your dog too!

1 comment:

Dog Training Collars for Small Dogs said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

 
UA-4111843-1