Thursday, June 04, 2009

Know when to ask for help. I'm asking now!


Abraham Lincoln once said in the 19th Century that you can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

And we have the African proverb "it takes a village to raise a child," made famous by Hillary Clinton some 13 years ago back in the 20th Century.

I'd like to add a new phrase to the world for the 21st:
You can learn a lot about a lot of stuff and you can become an expert in some things, but no matter how much you learn about a lot of stuff, there are others who are experts in those things you can't grok!


To that end, I'm putting out an SOS for marketing help in taking my Har-Vest to a greater level of sales. If you can suggest a company, organization, club, affiliation, boutique owner, discriminating dog owner with marketing savvy, or other entity or individual that might help me in my quest, please have them contact me or send them to learn more about Har-Vest and how they can get in on my Sizzling Summer Special for all wholesale (for orders bewteen 10-100) orders placed before June 26th.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Teresa Bodnar said...

You go girl! Great idea....
Contact some groups like the DSWA and EwomenNetwork in your area. Also the SBA(SCORE)Someone at one of these groups should be able to point you in a direction to get your product out there.
My best to you!

 
UA-4111843-1